How do I copy contacts from one address book to another?
Copying contacts to another address book is easy.
1. Make sure the target address book has been created.
2. Switch to the source address book that contains the contacts you wish to copy.
3. Use the tick box next to each contact to select or unselect the contacts. Note. If you want to select everything, use the tick box above all of the contacts and toggle it accordingly.
4. Click the Copy Contacts drop down menu and select the target address book.
5. Your contacts will copy. If you have lots of contacts it may take a minute or two before they are all copied over, but you can continue working.